1. My mother ! She has always been there for me, and is really the only person that knows me inside and out. She remembers more things about me that I know myself, and I still cannot comprehend how she has so much unconditional love for me. She always is the main supplier of food, so she deserves to be at the top of this list :)
2. Stephen, cause he be da boyfraaaand :) But really, he means everything to me.
3. My roomaties :) I love living with you both, and I’m so sad to see this lease drawing to a close :/ You girls are the best, and I don’t know what my life would be like without you <3 And our new roommate Jaime, I love you toooo !!
4. My NNM’s. It all started out with Jennie, and I grew to love her so much. She is such an amazing big sister, and I am so thankful to have her in my life. Then there was little Mandorz, and I am so so happy I get to call her my rittle :) She is so fun to be around (and mess with), and I love her sooo much :) And finally, there was Jon and Tiffany :) I’ve gotten to know both of them over the past year, and I cannot express how wonderful they both are. You both are so special to me, as are my big and little :) This whole family dynamic is so cute and I am so thankful I can call you all sisters and brothers :)
5. My high school franddds. Whore, you made me wayyyy more confident in myself (and gave me a bigger dgaf attitude) than I was before. Thanks for toughening up my skin :) Mos Def, Thai, Rachel, Kim, you all know you’re all so important in my life. Our friendships will transcend decades :)
6. My other SK girls !
MOYSTER :) I love how we can chat about anything and everything, and I’m so glad I have someone like you to pick me up when I’m down and to share the moments when life is good.
I guess I love my slave too :P Haha but really, thanks for putting up with everything and being an amazing assistant ! I love how we are so mean to each other in front of others, but so nice when it’s just the two of us :)
diananananaa, elsa, raisha and amrit: from C-Ho till the present, you are all still so important to me and i love each and every one of ya !
Ehhh..I kinda cheated and grouped people together haha, but the more the merrier right?! :)
1. AN END TO BUDGET CUTS. I’m not amused in entertaining the idea that we are now paying more for less benefits in our education sector. It is ABSURB that we rely on cuts in our departments to keep our education system stable. The Center for Service in Action should NEVER have been considered as an area of possible removal. Humanitarian efforts should be applauded not faced with difficulty, especially at an institute of higher learning.
2. To feed those with no food, to clothe those with little to wear, and to help those who need in any way I can.
3. To travel the world :)
4. To never have to worry about money again.
5. Anthropologie. All of it.
6. Food, all the time. Everyday.
7. ….GO TO DISNEYLAND AGAIN IT’S BEEN TOO LONG ):
LYDIAAA i miss youu !! can we please play alottt after i get back from japan ?? :)